8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Dr. Margaret Kilcoyne
All arrangements outside of normal business hours will require a service fee (See Rule #13).
1. No RSO meetings allowed in building.
2. Client is responsible for room clean up before and after event.
3. Client is responsible for replacement/repair of any lost or damaged items in the College of Business.
4. Rooms are as is.
5. No food is to be brought into Russell Hall except for the Natchitoches Room.
6. Client must furnish all utensils, dinnerware, and serving equipment. ANY COB equipment is NOT to be used by client.
7. All trash must be removed from the building.
8. Balcony doors in Natchitoches Room are not to be opened.
9. Furniture is not to be removed from rooms.
10. Normal cleaning during regular work week (M-F 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.)- sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting-No Charge.
11. Weekend clean up and after hours clean up-charge applies. Based on Red River Rates of $12.50 per hour for labor. Subject to change. If floors have to be cleaned due to spills the following charges will apply: To strip and refinish floors cost is .35 cents per square foot, top scrub and recoat, .20 cents per square foot, steam clean carpet, .20 cents per square foot, and shampoo carpet is .20 cents per square foot.
12. Room walk through before event with building representative and Red River personnel. Recommend room walk through after event with building representative and Red River personnel.
13. If event is after hours/weekends a building representative must be present at least one hour before event, during event, and one hour after event. Fee is $125.00 per hour.